UPS management Software
The UPS management software solution PowerShut Plus runs as a client/server application for heterogeneous networks or local computers. It works on all common operating systems variants. All Servers on the network can be shut down via RCCMD (Multiserver-Shutdown). The software provides all important UPS information such as battery level, temperature, condition of line-voltage and others in clear graphical displays. Disruptions can be reported by e-mail, mobile phone or fax.Open in the catalogue
- Wide selection of scalable UPS management and monitoring solutions: From single-desktop systems to multi-platform computer centers.
- Remote monitoring and management for sensitive systems that require reliable and stable protection.
- Monitoring of UPS systems with serial or USB interfaces
- Event dependent sending of network messages, e-mails and SMS
- Scheduler for time controlled execution of arbitrary functions, such as reboot, shutdown and others
- Local or network shutdown of up several hundred computers
- Time dependent control of up to 4 consumer groups (optional hardware required)
- Logging of all UPS status information and measurement values
- Integrated RFC 1628 compliant SNMP-Agent
- Password protection of all UPS remote control features
- Available in 11 languages
- Available for all WINDOWS flavours like W11, W10, W8, W2022 server and many LINUX flavours like SUSE, RedHat, Ubuntu, Debian, Mandrake, Caldera and Open Linux.