Lithium storage system Pylontech US2000C/3000C
Solar lithium storage unit 48V / 2.4kWh (US2000C) / 3.5kWh (US3000C)
The Pylontech US2000C and US3000C are state-of-the-art lithium storage systems: With the highest level of safety and a long service life – even with regular deep discharge – they meet the high demands placed on solar storage systems. The fast charging and discharging properties typical of lithium batteries allow to store or release a large amount of energy in a short period of time. This predestines the US2000C and US3000C for use in solar storage solutions for private households.
- Higher cycle stability than its predecessors with now over 6000 charge / discharge cycles
- Higher depth of discharge (DoD) up to 95% @ 25°C
- Design life up to 15 years
- Built-in soft start function to avoid power surges when the inverter starts up
- Automatic address setting when connected in multi-group mode
- Absolutely failsafe lithium technology – lithium iron phosphate / LiFePo4
- Very high storage capacity ratio – lightweight and compact design
- Horizontal or vertical setup, optionally also 19“-rack mounting
- High peak charge and discharge ratings of up to 4.3 kW per module can be achieved
- Integrated battery management system
- Compatible with Series AX solar inverters in the EFFEKTA range
- Modular system for individual scaling
- 7 years manufacturer warranty
|Technology||Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4)||Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4)|
|Rated capacity||50Ah / 2.4kWh||74Ah / 3.55kWh|
|Usable capacity (95% DoD)||47.5Ah / 2.28kWh||70Ah / 3.37kWh|
|Discharge voltage range||45.5 … 53.2V||45.5 … 53.2V|
|Charging voltage range||52.5 … 53.2V||52.5 … 53.2V|
|Recommended charge / discharge current||25A||37A|
|Maximum charge / discharge current||50A / Peak: 90A for 15s.||74A / Peak: 90A for 15s.|
|Communication||RS485, CAN||RS485, CAN|
|Dimensions||442 x 410 x 89mm||442 x 420 x 132mm|
|Temperature range at charge||+0… +50°C||+0… +50°C|
|Temperature range during discharge||-10… 50°C||-10… 50°C|
|Design life||over 15 years @ 25°C||over 15 years @ 25°C|
|Cycle life||> 6000 @ 25°C||> 6000 @ 25°C|
|BMS / monitoring||Integrated battery management system in each module||Integrated battery management system in each module|
|Certification||TüV / CE / UN38.3||TüV / CE / UN38.3|
The storage modules comprise a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) accumulator and an integrated battery management system (BMS) which constantly monitors the status of individual cells and these also provide protection against excessive levels of charge, voltage and temperature. This is how the BMS prevents an accumulator from failing prematurely as a result of ambient factors or operator error.
The modular layout permits individual configuration of the storage system to achieve the required capacity level, simply by connecting the desired number of modules.
Pylontech US2000C and US3000C operate as ideal energy storage in interaction with the EFFEKTA® AX PV solar inverters. They are ideally suited as storage solutions for solar or island operation with battery support.
Consumers are supplied with electricity from the PV modules on a priority basis. In the first instance, if the PV power supply fails or is insufficient, the batteries deliver the required power. Once the batteries have discharged, the AC source (public power grid) cuts in. Surplus power from the PV modules is used to charge the batteries. Whenever the PV and AC power supply fails, consumers continue to be supplied by batteries.